Generally, we dispatch the books within 2 working days of receipt of order, and the delivery takes another 3 to 7 days, depending upon the destination. However, the deliveries of books have been disrupted due to various restrictions and regulations imposed by the Government and non-availability of courier services in some parts of the country (due to COVID-19 crises). Accordingly, the delivery of books may take longer than usual. Still, we'll try that you receive the books as early as possible. All orders shall be dispatched only by DTDC Courier.
Highlights of the Book
▪ Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interesting.
▪ Relevant background behind the legal provisions has been incorporated at relevant places. This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an interest in the subject and understand it well.
▪ The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
▪ Self-created examples and illustrations and advanced Practical Problems have been included in various chapters so as to explain the intricate provisions of law.
▪ Incorporates Bird’s eye view of every chapter (at the beginning of every chapter), including the sections, rules, regulations and forms covered in such chapter.
▪ For the very first time, all the time limits, monetary limits, keywords and important points have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
▪ Incorporates numerous amendments made in the Companies Act, 2013 and the prescribed Rules, the SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992, the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010, the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, the Prevention of Money-laundering Act, 2002, the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, etc.
▪ The Book contains more than 350 Theoretical Questions and 550 Practical Problems (with detailed answers).
▪ More than 90% of the Questions covered in ICAI Study Material, Suggested Answers, Practice Manual, Revision Test Papers (RTPs), Mock Test Papers, Questions for Practice, etc. have been covered in this Book.
▪ A large number of Practical Problems asked in CS Examinations have been incorporated.
▪ The Book incorporates a ‘Ready Reckoner’ consisting of 23 Appendices containing useful and handy Tables.
▪ Incorporates the Question Paper of November, 2019 CA (Final) Examination (New Syllabus), along with answers.
▪ Includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
▪ The Book includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications, etc. relevant for Nov. 2020 Exams.
▪ The Book has been written as per the Latest Syllabus prescribed by ICAI. All such topics / sections as have been excluded vide ICAI’s Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 22nd July 2019 and 15th July 2020 have been eliminated from the Book.
▪ This Book is updated upto 30th April, 2020 and is meant for November, 2020 Exams (New Syllabus).
▪ Contains more than 2,000 MCQs (with Answers and Reasons).
▪ Includes ‘Knowledge-based MCQs’ requiring ‘knowledge and comprehension’ and ‘Application based MCQs’ requiring ‘application and analysis’ as per the pattern of Exam suggested by ICAI vide Announcement dated 11th January, 2019.
▪ Includes case study based MCQs requiring application of concepts.
▪ Includes 4 Mock Test Papers containing MCQs of 30 Marks in each Paper.
▪ The MCQs (Questions as well as Options) have been amended to incorporate all the amendments made in Company Law, Securities Laws, Allied Laws and Economic Laws.
▪ The MCQs which had become irrelevant as a consequence of exclusion of certain Sections / Topics by ICAI vide Announcements dated 24th June 2019, 3rd July 2019, 22nd July 2019 and 15th July 2020, have been eliminated from the Book.
▪ Answers to the MCQs have been given on the same page at the end of the page. This would make it convenient for the students to verify their answers and would also help in saving time.
▪ Practicing the MCQs shall prove to be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity as these MCQs shall act as illustrations for explaining the intricate provisions of law.
▪ MCQs in each chapter have been grouped ‘topic-wise’ as well as ‘section-wise’. This would enable the students to select any particular topic(s) / section(s) from any chapter for practicing MCQs.▪ A thorough practice of MCQs contained in this book would enable the students to develop expertise in the subject and score well in MCQs portion of 30 marks as well as in remaining portion of 70 marks.