▪ Use of easy and lucid language, To-The-Point but comprehensive discussion and Student Friendly Approach would make the study of law simple, easy and interesting.
▪ Relevant background behind the legal provisions has been incorporated at relevant places. This would enable the students to understand the rationale behind the complicated legal provisions, create an interest in the subject and
understand it well.
▪ The detailed discussion and inter-linking of topics would be helpful in building strong conceptual clarity.
▪ The Companies Act, 2013 has been comprehensively covered including the Relevant Rules, Notifications and Circulars.
▪ Incorporates all the applicable amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2019 and all the relevant amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013.
▪ The Book contains more than 175 Theoretical Questions, 200 Practical problems and 600 Multiple Choice Questions with Answers and Reasons.
▪ The ‘Headings’, ‘Sub-headings’, ‘Important Points’ and ‘Practical Problems’ have been highlighted by making them bold and italics, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
▪ Answers to Practical Problems asked in Past Exams have been given as per the law applicable for November, 2020 Exams.
▪ Incorporates the Question Paper of November, 2019 CA (Inter) Examination (New Syllabus).
▪ The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in past 10 CA (Inter) Examinations.
▪ Incorporates ‘Guidelines for preparing for exams and writing the exams’.
▪ This Edition incorporates all the modifications made in the Syllabus vide ICAI’s Announcement dated 22nd July, 2019 and 15th July, 2020.
▪ This Edition includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for November, 2020 Exams.
▪ This Book is updated upto 30th April, 2020 and is meant for November, 2020 Exams.