1. Package contains:
(i) Printed Book – A Textbook on Corporate and Economic Laws - 29th Edition (Price: Rs. 1,225/-)
(ii) Printed Book – MCQs on Corporate and Allied / Economic Laws - 2nd Edition (Price: Rs. 350/-)
(iii) Printed Book – A Handbook on Corporate and Economic Laws - 25th Edition (Price: Rs. 425/-)
(iv) Classes (Copied on Pen Drive)
(v) Class Notes (PDF Files - Copied on Pen Drive)
(vi) Session Plan (MS Excel Files (Containing the details w.r.t. topics / sections covered in each Class, duration of each Class, Book used in each Class,
etc.) - Copied on Pen Drive)
2. Price of Package: Rs. 4,955/- [Books (Rs. 2,000) + Pen Drive Classes (Rs. 2,199) + GST (Rs. 756)]
4. Amendment notes shall be provided and amendment classes shall be conducted for May 2020 Exams and Nov. 2020 Exams. The amendment classes can be viewed only through our software. The fees payable for the amendment classes for May 2020 Exams shall be Rs. 250/- (inclusive of GST), and these classes shall be held in March 2020. For November 2020 Exams, the amendment classes shall be held in September 2020 and the fees payable for these amendment classes shall range between Rs. 250/- and Rs. 500/-.
5. The Batch has been completed.
6. Watchable time of Classes: A student shall get 2 views for each Class (Two views means that if a class is of a duration of 100 minutes, you can watch it for 200 minutes). Suppose, you watch 10 minutes class at a speed of 1.2, thus consuming 8 minutes only. You might think that the time consumed should be 8 minutes only, but the software would count the time as 10 minutes. This ensures that the 2 views given to you are actually 2 views only, and do not increase even where a student watches the classes at a higher speed.
7. Validity of Classes: The Classes shall remain valid for 6 months from the date of activation of software, whether the total watchable time (i.e. 2 views for each class) has been utilised by the student or not. IN NO CASE, THE VALIDITY OF CLASSES CAN BE EXTENDED (NOT EVEN ON PAYMENT OF ANY FEES).
8. Teaching Methodology: Detailed analysis using Bare Act + Simplified language + Charts + Practical Problems asked in past exams + MCQs + presentation of answers.The coverage of topics / sections in the Classes shall be in accordance with the Latest Announcements made by ICAI on 24th June 2019, 9th July 2019 and 22nd July 2019 (For New Syllabus).
9. The faculty uses a mix of 'Hindi' and 'English' in conducting the Classes. 'Hindi' is used as the primary language for the purpose of explanations, and 'English' is used to refer to the terms used in the Syllabus. All the 3 books shall be in English only.
10. The Classes can be watched on laptop only. The laptop should meet the following minimum system requirements:
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10. (The Software is NOT COMPATIBLE With: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Basic, Windows 7 N Edition, Windows 7 KN Edition.)
Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz and above, Celeron Dual Core 1.5 GHZ and above, Intel Atom Quad Core 1.5 GHZ and above.
RAM: 1.5 GB
It is not possible to watch the classes on desktop, mobile phone, Ipad, television, projector or any other gadget or any external display.
11. Requirement of internet: Initially, at the time of activation of software, internet connection shall be required (for 2 to 3 minutes). After every 15 days, internet connection shall be required (for about 1 minute) so that the software installed in the laptop communicates with the server, otherwise the software won't work and the student won't be able to watch the classes.
12. The classes are fully updated for the Exams to be held in November, 2019.
13. Playing speed for watching classes: 0.8, 0.9, 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8.
14. Once the software to run the classes is installed on a particular laptop, the classes can be watched on such laptop only. If 2 or more operating systems are loaded on the laptop, the software cannot be installed. The software cannot be installed if the user logins as a Guest, i.e. the user must be 'Administrator' so that the software can be installed. A student shall have to pay a charge of Rs. 500 if the software is once installed in a particular laptop, and then, the student wants to get it installed on some other laptop, or if after successful installation of software, windows is reinstalled or updated or there is any technical issue with respect to internet or any other reason, as a consequence of which the software does not work and is to be reinstalled. Such payment may be made by transferring the amount in our Bank Account (Name of Account Holder: Bestword Publications Pvt. Ltd.; Bank Name: ICICI Bank Limited; Current Account No.: 113605000132; IFSC: ICIC0001136).
15. No external display (like monitor or television) can be connected to the laptop at the time of viewing classes (whether by way of VGA cable or HDMI cable or otherwise), otherwise the classes would not play.
16. No screen recording software can be used to record the screen, otherwise the classes would not play.
17. No remote access tools or screen sharing software (like Anydesk, Teamviewer, Ultraviewer, etc.) can be used, otherwise the classes would not play.
18. Once an order is successfully placed, an e-mail containing the Serial No. for activating the Software for watching Classes shall be sent to the registered e-mail id of the student within next 2 days. Once Serial No. for activation of software is sent by us to a student, such Serial No. must be used to activate the software within next 30 days.
19. Setting up the software (for watching classes) is very simple and a student can install the software on his own (which would generally take less than 5 minutes). Demo Video for installing the software and Troubleshooting videos are contained in the folder 'How to Play Videos'. Watching these videos shall prove to be helpful in installing the software. In case of any difficulty in activation of software, students may contact Technical Helpline at 99-99-11-79-52 or 99-99-11-79-62 or 99-99-11-79-64 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send sms or whatsapp at 99-99-11-79-61.
20. If a student opts for 'self pick-up' of Books and Pen Drive, he shall have to self pick-up the Books and Pen Drive from our Laxmi Nagar Centre (Address: Shop No. 127, Street No. 3, Lalita Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110092) from 10:30 a.m. to 6.00 pm (Monday to Saturday). The Books and Pen Drive may be collected on any working day after placing the Order.
21. If a student opts for 'delivery' of Books and Pen Drive, we'll dispatch the Books and Pen Drive within 3 days of receipt of Order. The delivery of Books and Pen Drive may take another 3 to 10 days, depending upon the destination.
22. All the Classes shall be contained in a single Pen Drive. A student may re-use the Pen Drive for any purpose after copying the contents of the Pen Drive in the laptop. The Pen Drive become the property of the Student, and is not required to be returned to us.
20. If a student opts for 'self pick-up' of Books and Pen Drives, he shall have to self pick-up the Books and Pen Drives from our Laxmi Nagar Centre (Address: Shop No. 127, Street No. 3, Lalita Park, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi - 110092) from 10:30 a.m. to 6.00 pm (Monday to Saturday). The Books and first Pen Drive may be collected on any working day after placing the Order. The second Pen Drive may be collected on any working day after 20th August subject to availability, which can be confirmed from us by contacting us at email@example.com.
21. If a student opts for 'delivery' of Books and Pen Drives, we'll dispatch the Books and First Pen Drive within 3 days of receipt of Order, and the Second Pen Drive shall be dispatched between 20th and 31st August. The delivery of Books and Pen Drives may take another 3 to 10 days, depending upon the destination.
22. The first Pen Drive contains such lectures / classes as are recorded till the date of dispatch / Self pick-up of first Pen Drive, and the remaining lectures / classes shall be contained in the Second Pen Drive. The students may re-use the Pen Drives for any purpose after copying the contents of Pen Drives in the laptop. The Pen Drives become the property of the Students, and are not required to be returned to us.
23. A Student who has placed the order for Pen Drive Classes, may use the Google Drive Link and Serial No. (sent to him/her in the e-mail sent by us) to download and activate the Software and he may keep on watching classes till the time Pen Drive is received by him. Alternatively, a student may decide not to use the Google Drive Link at all, since the Pen Drive sent to him shall contain the Software, Classes, PDF Files (Containing Class Notes) and MS Excel Files (Containing Session Plan).
24. In case of any misprints or missing pages in any book, we'll provide a PDF file containing the missing pages. In case of any other material defect brought to our knowledge within 7 days of purchase, the book shall be replaced.
25. Fees once paid is non-refundable.
26. The classes are the intellectual property of Bestword Publications Pvt. Ltd., and copying these classes by any means shall result in criminal prosecution and civil claim for damages.
27. By placing the order, you agree to the terms and conditions which are subject to change by Bestword Publications Pvt. Ltd. at its sole discretion and without requiring any intimation of the same, to you.
1. Order once placed cannot be cancelled under any circumstances.
2. In case of any misprints or missing pages in any book, the buyer shall be provided with a PDF file containing the missing pages.
3. In case of any other material defect in any book, which is brought to our knowledge within 7 days of purchase, the book shall be replaced.