● This book has been specially designed for the students appearing in CA (Final) Examination of ICAI. It has been written in accordance with the Syllabus prescribed by ICAI for Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws (Old Syllabus).
● Incorporates all the applicable amendments made by the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017, the Companies (Amendment) Second Ordinance, 2019, all the relevant amendments made in the Rules prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013 and all the amendments made in Allied Laws.
● Most of the Topics in this Book have been presented in the form of flowcharts and time-charts.
● Tabular and Graphic presentation, point-wise discussion, use of headings and simplified language would facilitate easy understanding and learning.
● The ‘headings’, ‘sub-headings’, ‘time limits’ and ‘important keywords’ have been highlighted by using the red colour, which would facilitate quick reading, better understanding and quick revision.
● The Book has been abridged by eliminating the Practical Problems asked in Past Exams.
● To make the Book simple and concise, various topics have been briefly given, including only points rather than detailed discussion, and some topics which are not important from examination point of view have been eliminated.
● The Book includes a ‘Trend’ showing distribution of marks in Past 10 CA (Final) Examinations.
● Incorporates the Question Paper of May, 2019 CA (Final) Examination (Old Syllabus).
● This Handbook has been designed only for revision purpose. For detailed study and comprehensive coverage of the subject, Practical Problems, Case Laws and Case Studies, the students may refer to Bestword’s A Textbook on Corporate and Allied Laws by CA CS Munish Bhandari. Once a student completes the study of a particular topic from the Textbook, revision of such topic from this Handbook would consume much lesser time (say, one fourth of the time consumed in studying from the Textbook).
● Includes a list of Topics / Sections excluded vide ICAI’s Announcement dated 24th June, 2019 and impact of such announcement on CA (Final) Old Syllabus (Refer Page No. I-7 and I-8).
● This Edition includes all the Amendments, Rules, Regulations, Notifications and Circulars relevant for November, 2019 Exams (Old Syllabus).
Note: We dispatch the Books within 3 days (maximum) of receipt of Order, and the Courier Agency may take another 3 to 10 days to
deliver the Books, depending upon the destination.